A Romantic Christmas Bedroom

Hello my friends, hard to believe that we are already approaching day three of our 'Creating Christmas' party.

 
 
Today Jo from Annes Attic will be sharing her romantic Christmas style.  And boy, does she ever do it well!
 
Hope you will hop over and share!  Also, I'd love to encourage you to share your Silver and Gold Christmas over at 
Tea Time with Trina   and your Thrifty Christmas at Cecilia's blog, My Thrift Store Addiction.

This party is not just for us, but for you to link your wonderful Christmas as well!
 
This afternoon I spent a little time adding romantic Christmas décor to one of our guest bedrooms.
 
I started by adding a rolled paper wreath that I made quite a few years ago to the window leaning against the wall.
 
 
It doesn't take much to add a bit of romantic Christmas to a bedroom.  Just placing a seasonal pillow on the bed does a lot!
 


This gorgeous pillow was one of my very first give away wins from Brenda, at Shabby Cats and Roses.
 
Isn't the image precious?  Her fur almost looks real.
 

 

For a festive look I added a paper tassel garland to the lace curtains.  It was one that my daughter, Kylee made for a bridal shower.

 
You might remember these precious ornaments I found a few months ago at our local thrift.
 


 
 
I hung them on the numbered shelf alongside a cotton night gown and dried flowers from my garden.
 
A couple of them made it onto the door of the armoire.
 
 
 
Did you notice the fun arrow?
I bought three of them at my hairdressers boutique back in Oct.  I was wishing I had bought more.  Yes, they would be easy to make, but at $1 each, why bother?  lol!
 

 
Today I went in for a trim and guess what?  She had 10 more of them.  I bought them all.
 
On my way home I stopped by my son's home, (our previous home), and snipped a few branches from his quaking aspen trees.
 
 
I brought out the chippy pink chair, added a bow, and topped it with one of the thrift find floral buckets I found in Oregon
last Spring.

 
I wanted the branches to be a little whiter, so I gave them a coat of spray paint.  Next thing I knew, those arrows shot right onto those branches.  :) Wish it was that easy!

 
I also added a couple of snow owls, (so ugly, they're cute);
 
 
and a pretty crystal I was gifted by a friend.

 
I added this cute ornament for a pop of color.  Don't tell my grandson, Kade but it's his Christmas ornament for this year.  He is engaged to a darling girl and will be tying the knot next June.

 
Didn't take long to add a touch of romantic Christmas to this bedroom.  Now all I need is a guest.  (wink)
 
 
I do have one more thing that I will be adding to this room.  I made some angel wings months ago.  All I need to do is antique them.  Can you believe I have not gotten around to doing it?  Deadlines are great for making you 'get er done'!
 
Hope you will join me tomorrow at 4 pm (MST) when I will share my 'Old Fashioned Christmas'.  Can't wait to see yours!
hugs,
and Merry Christmas,
Jann
 
 
 
 
 

20 comments

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This is lovely, Jann! I love the charming, untraditional colors, and the whimsical romantic feeling!

decorayadora said...

Hi dear Jamm , qué habitación más bella , adore cada detalle , muy romántica y toda decorada para Navidad
Cariños

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Jann, so pretty and I love the pink and white, those are the colors in my bedroom. I still have to finish my white tree in there.
hugs,
Linda

Stacey said...

Jann, the white tree and the chippy pink chair are so pretty together. I remember those pretty plates on the wall. Love this room!

Joy Junktion said...

I love all the sweet ornaments you added to your romantic room, Jann! Simple, neutral, sweet! Enjoy, Cindy

Rhubarb and sweetpeas said...

Just out of curiosity, what thrift store do you go to? Love the things you find.

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh Jann, everything is so pretty! I love it all and could not pick a favorite thing If I wanted too! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

quakerhillfarm said...

Very pretty! I love the romantic style!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I will gladly be your guest if you need someone to try the room out now that it is all prettied up with romance! Very pretty. Love the tree with the arrows.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Any guest would be happy to spend time in that pretty bedroom, Jann!

Jean Tuthill said...

The bedroom is so pretty and romantic. Love it

Winnie said...

Beautiful bedroom Jann :)
I love the colors and I adore the romantic-feeling that the room gives

Cynthia said...

Everything is romantic and beautiful. You absolutely achieved everything I set out to accomplish.

Cindy

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Jan very thing is so amazing. XX Jo

Kim said...

Everything is so romantically beautiful! I do believe I would never want to leave.

Cheryl said...

Very beautiful Jann!! Love how you decorate!

cynthia lee designs said...

Everything is so pretty!!
hugs,
Cindy

Unknown said...

Many mattress companies encourages us to purchase a foundation cloth or cover along with any new mattress because it creates more support for the mattress.
http://www.sundayrest.com/

Snoozer Mattress said...

To increase the beauty of your bedrooms for Christmas eve, I suggest using the branded luxurious and beautiful Snoozer beds and mattresses.

deraz said...

ابو الهول
تركيب ابواب وشبابيك في عجمان
نجار في عجمان

Instagram